My name is Simona. I was born and grew up in Italy, near Reggio Emilia. After a degree in Biology at the University of Parma, I first moved to France and then to Switzerland, where I worked at the Universities of Geneva and Lausanne in fundamental research. I currently live in Lausanne.
In parallel, I learned several techniques of relaxation, meditation and energy healing that favored and improved my personal inner growth, helping me to challenge and overcome obstacles that I found during my life. I progressively embraced a holistic view of health and wellbeing, which considers mind, body and spirit as deeply interconnected and inseparable entities. I followed seminars and courses, and I still do it, listening to what I feel coherent in my heart.
After I read Dr. Brian Weiss’ books, I attended his course on Past Life Regression Therapy in New York. It was a life changing experience, the meeting with a doctor, a scientist and a researcher whose sensitivity and humanity deeply touch the heart of people around him.
I then improved my formation in Hypnotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Motivation Coaching® with Matthew Ferguson, in Scotland, and later on I followed a formation as Wellness Coach, in Italy.
I also discovered several energy healing practices that can be complementary to other approaches to bring ease and balance into our lives at a physical, emotional and spiritual level.
Scientists that work in the medical or biomedical research fields are often motivated, at least at the beginning of their career, from the idea to find solutions to human diseases. This was the case for me as well. Despite the fact that my academic work has been an important and satisfying experience to some extent, it was only theoretically linked to this possibility. I appreciated the time and energy I invested in fundamental research for several years, but I progressively felt the desire to investigate a different and wider approach to health and well-being.
Until some time ago, I had the impression that a link connecting all my experiences was missing. The Ecole de Naturopathie Dargère UNIVERS (previously named Ecole Marchesseau), which I attended, has shown me a new way to look at and synthesize what I had previously learned, as well as a better understanding of health from a holistic point of view.
“A look inside” has been created to share what has been meaningful and useful to me with all those who are willing to achieve more harmony and wellness in their life. Here you will find information about activities, projects, ideas, thoughts… Your comments and suggestions will be very welcome.
If you wish to improve weight balance, reduce stress, stay healthy and keep in form, do not hesitate to ask for a consultation. You will receive personal suggestions on nutrition and other techniques that you can easily apply in your daily life. I also propose energy healing sessions (Reconnective Healing®) that may favor and accelerate the change you desire.
Academic and professional experiences
- Master in Biology at the University of Parma, Italy.
- PhD in Molecular Biology at the University of Geneva, Switzerland. Study on telomere length replication and maintenance.
- Research work at the Department of Biochemistry, University of Lausanne, Switzerland. Study on the dynamics of replication in Fanconi Anemia cells.
- Master in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Motivation Coaching®. Certified by Matthew Ferguson (Motivation Training).
- Formation in Past Life Regression Therapy. Certified by Dr. Brian Weiss (The Weiss Institute).
- Certified practitioner of Reconnective Healing® and The Reconnection®. Certified by Dr. Eric Pearl (The Reconnection).
- Diploma in Nutrition Counseling (Ecole Dargère UNIVERS).
- Diploma in Biokinésie Counseling (Ecole Dargère UNIVERS).
- Diploma in Health Education (Ecole Dargère UNIVERS).
- Diploma as Hygienist Naturopath (Ecole Dargère UNIVERS).
- Diploma as Health Practitioner Naturopath (Ecole Dargère UNIVERS).
- Diploma as Professional Wellness Coach (I feel good Association).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution – Non Commercial – No Derivs 3.0 Unported License.
All the texts and the images published in this website belong to the author, unless otherwise specified. Citation of the site and/or of some internal pages is allowed for noncommercial use, without any modification and only if you include the author, the source (http://alookinside.org) and a link to the original page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.