Disease, is the effort made by the body to find equilibrium.
Carl Gustav Jung
Some topics are listed below. Workshops last between 2 and 3 hours.
Photo by ilker. Creative Commons license
– Introduction to a natural and sustainable “eating style”.
– Pros and cons of animal and vegetal proteins.
– How to chose the best oils and fats and how to use them.
– Simple and complex sugars: roles, properties, uses and inconvenient aspects.
– Simple and healthy ways to cook vegetables.
– Some ideas about breakfast: starting every new day with lots of energy.
– Home made smoothies, ice-creams and raw cakes: all tasty and healthy!
– All about fresh juices: why and how prepare them.
Natural health and wellness
– What is naturopathy?
– How to keep our gut clean and functional?
– Finding in the past some keys to understand the present.
– Seasonal changes: how can we prepare our body?
– Keeping our brain active and young.